Wednesday 30 May 2012

Everest Log of Loveraj Singh Dharmshaktu

Everest Log
May 30th 2012
Finally I conquered the world again...it was the evening of 25th may i started at about 8.15 from the south of camp 4 and reached the south summit at around 2 pm. I went ahead slowly coz reaching the summit early would mean being exposed to cold and wind .Just 10 mins before reaching the Everest I took shelter below a rock to protect me from cold and wind. I waited there for about 1.5 hours trying to keep warm.. then finally i took the plunge and  summitted the Everest at 4.40 am on 26th May 2012 . it was a very crystal clear morning and i could see all high peaks from there , Kanchenjunga , lhotse , Pumore etc. I could also see Tibet from there. What a panoramic view of the Himalayas....an event of a lifetime.

Reaching the top once again gave me the purest feeling of all. I offered ganga jal to the Everest and flagged the Indian national flag .I was thankful to the almighty for a safe journey to the Everest . I spent one hour at the top celebrating my achievement at the summit. While on my way back is saw some dead bodies who unfortunately could not make it to the Everest..some of them has summitted and then passed away on the way back . Now my mission to clean the trash on my way back has started...I happy and relieved that my mission has been a success.

Thank you everyone for your prayers and good wishes.
Loveraj


1 comment:

Creative Commons License
Woodland Original by Woodland Original is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at woodlandoriginal.blogspot.com.